No Contact check-in process
- You must sign up for class before entering the studio. A staff member will check you in upon entry. We will accept athletes 15 minutes before class. If you are earlier than 15 minutes, you will be asked to wait outside.
- Mandatory touchless temperature checks are required upon entry for employees and athletes along with a verbal confirmation that you are not currently symptomatic of COVID-19.
- Masks will be worn by all members of the staff except if teaching a class.
- Masks are required to be worn by athletes upon entering the studio, in common areas, and whenever 6ft of social distancing is not possible.
- Masks may be removed once you are in your designated spot for class.
- Please be mindful of keeping 6ft from others when you can.
- Bikes and exercise stations will be placed 6ft apart.
Studio Room Guidelines2h>
Smaller class sizes
Class sizes and overall studio capacity will be limited to adhere to government guidelines. We will have a minimum of 30 minutes in between classes for enough time to properly sanitize the room.
Adjusted layouts in the studio rooms will allow for 6ft of distance between athletes.
Entry and late policy
Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and studio rooms.
No late entry allowed. If you are not in the studio room by the start of class, you will not be allowed to enter the studio room.
Instructors and coaches
Instructors and coaches will maintain 6ft of distance from you. Cycle instructors will not be getting off the podium during class.
We ask that there be no high-fiving or touching between anyone in the studio rooms.
Before and after each class all equipment will be cleaned using CDC-approved cleaning agents that kill bacteria and viruses.
Individual spray bottles and microfiber wipes at every station.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, studios, and studio common areas.
- Cleaning chemicals are EPA-approved disinfectant labels with claims against viral pathogens.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the studio.